Halléns Transport & Logistics AB offers transport solutions, both domestically and internationally. Transport has a significant impact on the environment, hence we treat the environment and environmental issues with utmost importance. Our actions are governed by what is ecologically sound, technically feasible and economically viable, while taking customer requirements into account.
This shall be achieved through:
- We will respect and comply with rules and laws, as well as adopt a proactive approach with regards to future amendments in legislation
- We will carry out operations with the aim of minimising environmental impact without compromising on quality
- We will create and maintain action programmes and operational routines for the constant improvement and sustainable development of our services
- We will ensure that everyone who works in the company is familiar with our environmental policy, and that it is available externally
- We will constantly strive to improve the utilisation of our resources
- We shall prevent incidents and accidents that adversely affect the environment, our health and materials
- We shall be regarded as an environmentally conscious transport company
Our environmental policy is defined by the senior management team and is the basis for determining our environmental goals, both generally and specifically. The environmental policy is communicated to all employees at Halléns through our HVS operational system and to all our truck drivers through our annual agreements.